Cost of living in Niamey, Niger vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00917 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,709TL (404,330 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)