Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00979 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,191TL (325,840 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)