Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00633 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,244TL (512,452 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)