Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 TRY / VND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,165TL (19,700,133 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)