Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.783 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,916TL (AU$1,767) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 990 Birr (41 minutes ago)