Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.376 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,857TL (AU$1,142) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)