Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,086 prices entered by 1,268 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.704 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,717TL ($790) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)