Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.707 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,608TL (NZ$2,072) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (38 minutes ago)