Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.576 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,051TL ($1,412) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)