Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48375 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,531TL (Q5,232) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)