Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46793 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,238TL (Q6,920) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)