Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47820 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,623TL (Q5,485) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (44 minutes ago)