Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,758TL (Q4,282) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)