Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.514 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,711TL (Q5,280) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)