Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48426 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,275TL (Q6,762) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)