Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.320 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 101% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,428TL (3,353 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)