Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26573 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,559TL (R 13,393) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)