Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,392TL (COL$1,909,917) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (41 minutes ago)