Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,523TL (COL$1,950,222) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)