Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,430TL (COL$2,837,479) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)