Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,481TL (COL$3,083,369) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (32 minutes ago)