Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37380 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 88% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,872TL (15,709 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)