Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44756 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 72% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,785TL (8,458 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 3 hours ago)