Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38267 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 88% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,872TL (15,346 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)