Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.310 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,946TL (€403) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)