Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,616TL (€632) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)