Cost of living in Narva, Estonia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.030 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,594TL (€430) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)