Cost of living in Narbonne, France vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.976 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,390TL (€567) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)