Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04575 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,425TL (Taka 53,012) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)