Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04877 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,545TL (Taka 52,182) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)