Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.185 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,442TL (€822) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)