Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,207TL (€696) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)