Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.719 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,298TL (元3,195) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)