Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,369TL (元6,404) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)