Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,116TL (€690) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (34 minutes ago)