Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.846 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 50% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,753TL (€774) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (42 minutes ago)