Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,286TL (元4,350) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)