Cost of living in Nanning, China vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.789 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,617TL (3,315元) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)