Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,580TL (元4,478) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)