Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.786 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,621TL (3,334元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)