Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,282TL (元3,869) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)