Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,528TL (€1,117) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)