Cost of living in Namur, Belgium vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,522TL (€577) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)