Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10404 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,757TL (26,503 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)