Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06829 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,701TL (39,551 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)