Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06058 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,376TL (55,726 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)