Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.193 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,808TL (670 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)