Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.579 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,177TL (1,232 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (36 minutes ago)