Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10336 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 76% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,267TL (50,952 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)