Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06318 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,807TL (руб 44,433) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)