Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.425 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,781TL (﷼ 1,951) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 2 hours ago)