Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00340 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,501TL (734,585 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (3 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)