Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03566 TRY / KES
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,515TL (Shilling70,519) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (37 minutes ago)