Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06159 TRY / KES
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,360TL (Shilling54,561) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)