Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04058 TRY / KES
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,948TL (Shilling72,659) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)