Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,461TL (₨63,952) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)