Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04278 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,576TL (¥83,608) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)