Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08561 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,438TL (₨28,478) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (44 minutes ago)