Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,753TL (₨50,867) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)