Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03186 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,388TL (¥106,347) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (30 minutes ago)