Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05172 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,318TL (¥64,167) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (33 minutes ago)