Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03764 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,330TL (¥88,472) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)