Cost of living comparison between Nagasaki, Japan and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03098 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,697TL (¥151,616) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (28 minutes ago)