Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03242 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,979TL (¥153,560) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)