Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03242 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,752TL (¥115,725) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (30 minutes ago)