Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04295 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,915TL (¥67,863) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)