Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,990TL (5,017 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)