Cost of living in Nador, Morocco vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.557 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,464TL (4,422 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)