Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.631 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,644TL (4,188 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)