Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06712 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,508TL (руб 37,369) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)