Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14849 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,003TL (13,488₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)