Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00206 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,639TL (1,278,507 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)