Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarnagar, India and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04597 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,819TL (₨61,320) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)