Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.756 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,114TL ($1,095) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)