Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.167 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,612TL (﷼ 285) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (21 minutes ago)