Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.373 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,316TL (﷼ 203) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)