Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.149 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,863TL (﷼ 236) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)