Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.464 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,811TL (﷼ 403) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)