Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.924 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,086TL (﷼ 222) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)