Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.817 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,705TL (﷼ 276) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)