Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.786 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,025TL (﷼ 411) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (44 minutes ago)