Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.320 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,171TL (€433) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)