Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,827TL (€947) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)