Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,897 prices entered by 601 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06011 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,178TL (₨36,241) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 2 hours ago)