Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03547 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,294TL (₨64,670) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)