Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.338 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,553TL (RM1,908) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)