Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.846 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,826TL (RM3,339) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (39 minutes ago)