Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.633 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,191TL ($1,704) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)