Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06368 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,403TL (Taka 37,732) in Moulvi Bazar.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)