Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00475 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,750TL (579,561 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)