Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00448 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,715TL (606,603 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)