Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,542TL (R$ 3,061) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)