Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.352 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,413TL (R$ 1,784) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)