Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01474 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,418TL (231,955 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)