Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01233 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,978TL (241,596 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)