Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00784 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,886TL (495,785 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)